Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Guy or Girl

(This general idea was taken from one of Inari's posts) What is easier to be? A girl or a guy. I think it's a guy, and many agree with me, for many purposes. To put it simply, guys don't have to deal with half of the things girls do. One thing I like about guys is that they don't get in petty fights. Guys have this whole "say nothing, ask nothing" thing going on with other guys.

Things I hate about girls. Girls are so fu**ing annoying. I hate how girls are so sentimental and they take everything to heart. Not to name any names but...coughcoughRachel. Me and this...friend...always joke around. I always make fun of her flaws, and she, mine, but I don't care what she does. Since I don't care she feels like all I'm doing is attacking her, I think she needs to get the stick out of her butt and realize I'm just being me. No matter how bitchy the comments may seem, she needs to realize that I don't mean them. Well, most of them. Some of the stuff about her body compared to most girls is accurate, but the other stuff...I don't mean.

Guys are much more laid back then girls and they don't read into things. It's easier, and better, I think, to be a guy.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Hit the little comment button and let me know what you think, if you do.

2 thoughts:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    as i once said on my blog.
    "girls are cunts."
    the pettiness and bitchy attitude really amazes me. ive seen girls fall out over the smallest things.
    i was going to post tonight on a subject relating to this but its late and i cant be arsed, tomorrow after work it is then.

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    I'd agree that girls do seem to have a hard time but if you're a girl you usually don't have to worry about getting a fist in the stomach after accidentally offending someone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home